phpCheckZ License Information
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
GNU General Public License
A copy of the GNU General Public License should be present with the code, in file GPL.txt. A copy of the GNU General Public License may also be obtained from: Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St - Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
Q1: Can I make modifications to the phpCheckZ code?
- Yes, but any modifications must be made available as GPL code.
- You must keep the gpl.txt file and any other copyright notices left intact. Add your own "Modifications made by" to the top of all your modified files. It must be stated in an end-user-accessible copyright or acknowledgments area that the package is "a GPL modification for phpCheckZ (c) 2008 Ryan Christenson (The RSWR Network), freely available from http://www.phpcheckz.com".
- I would appreciate notification of the availability of all new modifications. Please send information about modifications using our Contact Page so that I can link to them from the phpCheckZ web site. All modifications may be considered for inclusion in phpCheckZ's code.
Q2: Can I distribute and/or sell my modifications for phpCheckZ?
- Yes, you may distribute your modifications and at your choice, distribute them freely or sell them at any cost you choose.
Q3: Can I remove the links to phpcheckz.com and rswr.net?
- No, the links to phpcheckz.com and rswr.net must be left in tact.
- However, if you still wish to remove these links, then please send $10 (good for one website) via paypal from the button below. We will, at your option, add your website to our supporters page. Please include a note with the website's name and URL that you would like on our supporter's page.
View phpCheckZ's Supporters List